Sunday, January 23, 2011

An update...

Hotels:

Islamorada:

It seems that most people (so far) are opting to stay @ The Islander (http://www.islanderfloridakeys.com/) as it is very close to the wedding site. It is still very early to book a room & there is no hurry. I just wanted to give the info as I think a couple people are booking this week. Erran & I will be @ The Moorings Village (http://www.themooringsvillage.com/). I have already reserved a villa for the weekend. :)))

Miami:

For those attending the bachelor/bachelorette party Thursday night in Miami Beach (10/27), I'm in the process of looking for a large suite for 8 - 10 people on Collins or Ocean Dr area. I'll keep you posted. Let me know if you will be arriving early to celebrate.


Bridesmaid dreses:

J Crew has discontinued my favorite dress. (The Lorelei in champagne). I'm pretty bummed but I have set up an appt @ Bella Bridesmaids for the first week in February for bridemaids & I.

Shell Bell & I found a few dresses in the meantime & I thought I would share. Please keep in mind that if we were to choose one of these that they will be champagne in color.




1 comment: